Units 1 - 5, Hopton Garage, Sandon Road, Hopton, Stafford
- Motor Trade
- Now Let
625 sq.ft. (58.06 sq.m.)
8,130 sq.ft. (755.3 sq.m.)
- Unit 1 - Showroom - 2,425 sq.ft. (225.28 sq.m.)
- Unit 2 - Workshop - Now let
- Unit 3 - Valeting Bay - 905 sq.ft. (84.07 sq.m.)
- Unit 4 - Now Let
- Unit 5 - Stores - 625 sq.ft. (58.06 sq.m.)
- Prominent vehicle showroom and workshop space
- Surplus to current operational requirements
- Would suit variety of retail, workshop and storage uses
- Generous forecourt parking/display area
- Parking for approximately 50 vehicles
The premises are prominently situated on the north side of the B5066 Sandon Road between its junctions with Hopton Lane and the A513 Eastern Distributor road (Beaconside), the latter linking to the A34 about two miles to the west and Junction 14 of the M6 Motorway at Creswell, approximately two and a half miles distant. Stafford town centre is about three miles distant.
The property has been used for garage purposes over a number of years with various units providing showroom, workshop, valeting and storage areas with external vehicle display and parking spaces for approximately fifty vehicles.
Various component parts are now surplus to operational requirements and are available as individual units capable of accommodating a variety of retail, workshop and storage purposes, particularly suiting motor trade related uses or those requiring substantial parking facilities, albeit subject to any planning consent required by the relevant local authority.