9-12 Gaolgate Street, Stafford
- Under Offer
- Offers in region of £2,250,000
56,360 sq.ft. (5236.01 sq.m.)
- Former Department Store, fronting Gaolgate Street, currently vacant and extending to 56,360 sq.ft. (5,236 sq.m.) on two levels
- Two prime retails units fronting Gaolgate Steet currently let to Blue Cross and Blacks Outdoor Retail (Milletts) and producing £70,000 per annum
- Two upper floor office suites currently let and under offer to produce £15,500 per annum
- Offering occupation, redevelopment and investment opportunities
The property is situated in Stafford town centre on the west side of the pedestrianised Gaolgate Street and forms most of a block having frontages to Crabbery Street, Princes Street and Stafford Street. Multiple retailers in the immediate vicinity include GREGGS, THOMAS COOK, BOOTS OPTICIANS, GAME, EE, COSTA COFFEE, ACCESSORISE, ERNEST JONES, H SAMUEL and RYMAN.
The property comprises a now vacant prime located former department store and is offered as a block to include two adjoining tenanted retail units with two suites of leased upper floor offices above.
The availability of the property provides an ideal opportunity for a purchaser interested in acquiring premises suitable for owner occupier, development and investment purposes with the benefit of a current income of £85,500 per annum from the tenanted parts.