13-15 Greyfriars, Stafford
- Now Let
- £12,500 per annum
1,800 sq.ft. (167.23 sq.m.)
- Centrally heated accommodation
- Main road position with on-site car parking
- Suitable for alternative uses subject to planning consent
- Previously partly used for gym purposes
- Rates free from April 2017, subject to tenant qualification
The premises are prominently situated at Greyfriars on the west side of the A34 Foregate Street approximately three quarters of a mile north from Stafford Town Centre, about one mile from Junction 14 of the M6 Motorway and close to branches of a number of national out-of-town retailers including WICKES, LIDL, HALFORDS, LEX AUTOCENTRES, NATIONAL TYRE SERVICE, SCREWFIX, CURRYS, DUNELM and THE RANGE.
The premises form the first floor of a two-storey flat-roofed building, the ground floor of which is separately occupied as a carpet showroom and exercise studio. The accommodation is self-contained with its own access from Foregate Street and has been partitioned to provide attractive centrally heated partitioned office space, part of which has been used for exercise purposes, with the benefit of two car parking spaces at the rear.