15-16 Gaolgate Street, Stafford
- Now Sold
7,465 sq.ft. (693.52 sq.m.)
- Ground floor retail area - 3,835 sq.ft. (356.27 sq.m.)
- Generous rental terms available
- Close to Ryman, H Samuel, Costa Coffee, Milletts, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Trespass, Sports Direct and Costa Coffee
- Prominent trading position
- Rear servicing and staff parking
- Prime location
The property occupies a prime trading position in Stafford Town Centre and lies on the west side of the pedestrianised Gaolgate Street close to its junction with Stafford Street. Branches of COSTA COFFEE, RYMAN, MILLETTS, EDINBURGH WOOLLEN MILL, TRESPASS, H SAMUEL and SPORTS DIRECT are located in the immediate vicinity.
The property comprises a three-storey building of brick and tile construction providing retail space on the ground floor with further retail, stockroom and ancillary areas on the two upper levels and basement and benefits from rear servicing access.
The premises provide a rectangular sales area with an aluminium and glazed shop front fitted, have been used for some years for the sale of fashionwear and would be suitable for a wide variety of alternative retail and non-retail trades subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant local authority.