Plot 2-6, Wellington Business Park, New Road, Hixon, Stafford
- For Sale
1.12 acres (0.45 hectares) -
8.40 acres (3.4 hectares)
- Plot 2 - 1.12 acres (0.45 hectares) - Under Offer
- Plot 3 - 2.77 acres (1.12 hectares) - Available
- Plot 4 - 2.00 acres (0.81 hectares) - Under Offer
- Plot 5 - 1.29 acres (0.52 hectares) - Available
- Plot 6 - 1.00 acre (0.40 hectares) - Under Offer
- Conveniently located
- Established industrial estate location
- Direct access from New Road
- Good road communications links
- Nearest railway connection at Rugeley Trent Valley
The site is situated on the north side of New Road in Hixon, a large village located about seven miles north-east from Stafford and Junction 14 of the M6 Motorway and is currently accessed via the roadway serving the adjoining Airfield Industrial Estate.
The A51 trunk road links Hixon with Rugeley six miles to the south-east and with Stone about seven miles to the north-west. Uttoxeter is approximately nine miles distant to the north-east. The nearest railway station is at Rugeley Trent Valley.
Hixon has been extensively developed as a manufacturing and distribution base over the years with companies established in the area including Cox Long, Bibby, JCB Broadcrown Engineering, Sandmaster and Turfmech.
The site consists of an area of irregular-shaped undeveloped land extending in total to about 8.40 acres (3.40 hectares) and currently an area of open space.
The site has a flat topography, is surfaced with grass, is currently unenclosed and will be served by a new access drive from New Road to be constructed by the vendor.
The land is available either as a whole, in up to five single plots or in combinations to provide areas from 1.28 acres (0.52 hectares) to 8.40 acres (3.40 hectares) to suit individual requirements.