Units 1 & 2, Abbots Yard, Greyfriars Place, Stafford
- To Let
2,516 sq.ft. (233.74 sq.m.)
5,032 sq.ft. (467.49 sq.m.)
- Units available from 2,516 to 5,032 sq.ft. (233.70 to 467.40 sq.m.)
- Prime location retail and trade counter scheme in established area
- Car parking for twenty-nine vehicles
- Good access to Junction 14 of M6 Motorway
- Convenient for Stafford town centre
- Close to Screwfix, Magnet, Wickes, Dulux, Currys, Halfords and Lidl
- Availability subject to planning consent
Abbots Yard is situated on the west side of Greyfriars Place just off the A34 trunk road, about half a mile north from Stafford town centre and in a mixed business area characterised by trade counters and out of town retailing.
Junction 14 of the M6 Motorway is about one and a half miles distant and provides access to Manchester and the north-west, London and the south-east by way of the M1 link and Bristol and the south-west through its connection with the M5. Stafford's mainline station provides Intercity connections throughout the national rail network.
Screwfix, Magnet, Wickes, Dulux, Currys, Halfords and Lidl are represented in close proximity. The Range, Bensons and Dunelm also have branches nearby.
The development, for which planning consent has been applied, will be of single-storey steel frame construction with clear span space, clad elevations and roof, an eaves height of about 22ft. (6.5m.), full height roller shutter doors and has been designed to be available either as a single retail/trade counter warehouse or can be offered as two smaller units capable of each accommodating a mezzanine floor.
The property will provide twelve customer car parking spaces at the front, with seventeen additional staff and visitor spaces at the rear. Completion of the scheme is anticipated towards the end of 2019.