The Rail-Ability Depot, Tilcon Avenue, Baswich, Stafford
- Under Offer
- Offers in region of £695,000
18,750 sq.ft. (1741.93 sq.m.)
1.89 acres (0.76 hectares)
- Accommodation provides office and workshop facilities
- Total site area of 1.89 acres (0.77 hectares)
- Available due to relocation
- Extensive open storage space with further development potential
- Junction 13 and 14, M6, 4.3 and 5.5 miles distant respectively
- One and a half miles east from the town centre
- Ideal opportunity for potential owner-occupier or developer
The property is situated on the south side of Tilcon Avenue, just off Baswich Lane, approximately one and a half miles east from Stafford town centre and between four and six miles from Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 Motorway.
Since the 1960s, Tilcon Avenue been developed by various parties in a fragmented fashion on a plot by plot basis to create a number of warehouse and industrial units including a Jewson trade outlet immediately adjacent to the property.
The present owner intends to relocate to a new larger purpose-built factory in late 2020 but the Tilcon Avenue depot is in any event now surplus to operational requirements.
The accommodation consists of a single-storey office block partitioned to provide an entrance lobby, meeting room, general office, two further offices, kitchen, male and female toilet facilities and messroom, along with four workshop bays of single-storey steel-frame brick and protected metal sheet clad construction with roofs in cement sheeting, the whole occupying a site providing largely concrete surfaced open storage space and extending in total to 1.89 acres (0.77 hectares).
The availability of the property provides an ideal opportunity for a purchaser interested in acquiring a site suitable for owner occupier or development in a market characterised by limited supply.