Vogue House, St Albans Road, Stafford
- Now Sold
- Offers in region of £499,000
10,080 sq.ft. (936.46 sq.m.)
- On a site extending to 0.60 acres (0.24 hectares)
- Additional mezzanine space extending to 1,660 sq.ft. (154.21 sq.m.)
- Accommodation provides high quality showroom, office and workshop facilities
- Open storage space at rear with further development potential
- Cranage installed
- Junction 14, M6, one and a half miles distant
- Ideal opportunity for potential owner-occupier, investor or developer
The property is prominently situated on a well-established industrial estate on the east side of St Albans Road, close to its junction with Verulam Road and approximately two miles north from the Town Centre. Junction 14 of the M6 Motorway is about one and a half miles distant and provides access to Manchester and the north-west, London and the south-east by way of the M1 link and Bristol and the south-west via its connection with the M5. Stafford's mainline station provides Intercity connections throughout the national rail network.
The property is formed by a single-storey showroom linked to a workshop building, includes additional office and storage space at mezzanine level, occupies a site extending to 0.60 acres (0.24 hectares) providing surfaced open storage facilities and with two further workshop buildings at the rear.
The premises have been used for a number of years for the sale, storage and modification of prestige motor vehicles but are now surplus to requirements following expansion plans elsewhere and would be suitable for a wide variety of alternative manufacturing, showroom and storage purposes, particularly those requiring extensive open storage space.
The availability of the property provides an ideal opportunity for a purchaser interested in acquiring a site suitable for owner occupier, investment and further development in a market currently characterised by limited supply options.