29a Friars Road, Stafford
- Now Let
- £9,600 per annum
690 sq.ft. (64.1 sq.m.)
- Offices - 370 sq.ft. (34.37 sq.m.)
- Workshop/Store - 275 sq.ft. (25.55 sq.m.)
- Centrally heated
- Enclosed car parking area
- Available for early occupation
- Previously used as a hairdressing salon
- Rates free subject to tenant qualification
The property is situated on the east side of Friars Road at its junction with Middle Friars and Friars Walk, just off the A518 Newport Road, south from the Town Centre and close to Stafford's main line railway station. Junction 13 of the M6 Motorway is approximately three miles distant.
The property comprises a single-storey building of brick and compound-treated slate roofed construction providing office, workshop and storage space together with kitchen and WC facilities sited within an enclosed yard.
The accommodation is centrally heated, mostly carpeted and would be suitable for a variety of professional and non-motor trade commercial uses subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant local authority.