151 West Way, Stafford
- Now Let
- £12,000 per annum
660 sq.ft. (61.32 sq.m.)
- Previously used as betting shop
- Available to let or purchase
- Prominent location in densely populated residential area
- Adjoining private car parking for six vehicles
- Close to busy neighbourhood shopping precinct
- Suitable for a variety of alternative retail or non-retail uses
- Rates free subject to occupier qualification
The property is prominently situated on the south side of West Way between its junctions with Swinburne Close and Coleridge Drive in a densely populated residential area located about one mile south-west from Stafford town centre. West Way provides a direct link between the A518 Newport Road and the A449 Wolverhampton Road.
A neighbourhood shopping centre is close by and accommodates a Spar convenience store, a McColl's newsagents, a pharmacy, a fish and chip shop and a Chinese takeaway.
The premises are of detached single-storey part rendered brick construction with a flat roof and provides a ground floor centrally-heated and air-conditioned retail area previously used as a betting shop but now vacant.
The property would be suitable for a wide variety of alternative trades or for another non-retail usage subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant Local Authority.