8 Eastgate Street, Stafford
- To Let
- £9,950 per annum
775 sq.ft. (72 sq.m.)
- Previously used as a hairdressing salon
- Prominent position on one-way circuit road
- Suitable for a variety of alternative retail or non-retail uses
- Opposite Gatehouse Theatre
- Anticipated being business rates free subject to tenant qualification
The property forms part of a retail and office development prominently situated in Stafford town centre on the north side of Eastgate Street, between its junctions with Martin Street and Market Street.
The former Kingsmead car park is located behind the property and has been redeveloped to provide an ALDI and B & M outlet with the public parking facility remaining.
The premises are within an attractive three-storey brick and tile building and provide a ground floor retail unit previously used for hairdressing and other beauty treatment purposes but would be suitable for a variety of alternative retail trades or for other non-retail usage subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant Local Authority.