10 Church Lane, Stafford
- To Let
- £8,000 per annum
620 sq.ft. (57.6 sq.m.)
- Suitable for a variety of retail and office purposes
- Grade II listed building with attractive half-timbered features
- Immediate availability
- Suit professional or medical types of use
- Rare opportunity to trade in part of the town’s most attractive street scene
- Rates free subject to occupier qualification
The property is situated in Stafford Town Centre on the east side of Church Lane at its junction with Mill Street. Church Lane is an attractive pedestrian thoroughfare linking Mill Street to St Mary's Place, is close to the town's Court complex and is characterised by the presence of a variety of retailers and professional users including a dental practice, chiropodist, hairdresser and the sixteenth century "Soup Kitchen" tea rooms and restaurant.
The premises, which are Grade II listed, are of two-storey timber frame construction with slate and tile roofs and were originally used for the Sheriff's office but have in recent years as a beauty and therapy centre.