36 Eastgate Street, Stafford
- To Let
- £5,750 per annum
490 sq.ft. (45.52 sq.m.)
- Suitable for a variety of retail or non-retail uses
- Category 2 lighting, carpeting and blinds fitted
- Gas-fired central heating
- Available for early occupation
- Short stay on-street parking at front and one on-site parking space at rear
- Rates free subject to tenant qualification
The property is prominently situated in a well-established trading area in Stafford town centre on the north side of the one-way Eastgate Street close to its junction with Tipping Street. The area is dominated by a mixture of residential, office and other commercial uses.
The premises comprise a mid-terraced two-storey brick and tile building providing centrally-heated and carpeted office accommodation at ground and first floor levels with the benefit from one on-site car parking space at the rear and limited on-street parking at the front.
The accommodation would be suitable for a wide variety of retail purposes or for a non-retail use subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant local authority.