Shops 2 & 3, 10 Upper Brook Street, Rugeley
- To Let
- £4,900 per annum
490 sq.ft. (45.52 sq.m.)
- Two units available
- Unit No. 2 - 490 sq.ft. (45.52 sq.m.)
- Unit No. 3 - 490 sq.ft. (45.52 sq.m.)
- Available for immediate occupation
- Main bus station opposite
- Suitable for a variety of commercial uses subject to planning permission
- Flexible lease terms
- Business rates free for qualifying tenants
The property is prominently situated fronting the main bus station in the centre of Rugeley, a small market town located approximately eight miles south-east from Stafford, seven miles north-east from Cannock and seven miles north-west from Lichfield.
The premises form part of a development comprising a number of retail units on the ground floor with independent access to separately let flats at first and second floor levels.
Shops Nos. 2 and 3 are of single-storey construction providing ground floor space only at the rear of No. 10 Upper Brook Street and are fitted with suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and welfare facilities.
The properties would be suitable for a wide variety of alternative retail trading or possibly for other non-retail usage subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the local authority.