5b Lichfield Road, Stafford
- For Sale
- Offers in region of £80,000
375 sq.ft. (34.84 sq.m.)
- Fringe main road location
- Suitable for a variety of retail or non-retail uses
- Currently partitioned to provide a treatment room
- Available for early occupation
- Close to light-controlled pedestrian crossing
- Variety of niche retailers close by
- Rates free subject to occupier qualification
The property is prominently situated in a well-established trading area in Stafford town centre on the north side of Lichfield Road close to its junctions with Bridge Street and Newport Road.
The immediate vicinity is dominated by a mixture of niche retailing, licensed and catering outlets and other commercial uses.
The premises comprise a mid-terraced single-storey flat-roofed brick building providing a double-fronted lock-up retail unit with a timber and glazed display frontage previously used as a scanning clinic and partitioned to provide a reception/waiting area and a treatment room.
The accommodation would be suitable for a wide variety of retail purposes or for a non-retail use subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant local authority.