Westgate House, Bellasis Street, Stafford
- For Sale
- Offers in region of £495,000
7,015 sq.ft. (651.71 sq.m.)
- 0.40 acre (0.16 hectare) site
- Accommodation provides office, warehouse, workshop and mezzanine areas
- Open storage with further development potential
- Junction 14, M6, two miles distant
- Ideal opportunity for potential owner-occupier or investor
- Available in January 2024
The property is situated on the north side of Bellasis Street close to its junction with Marston Road, approximately one mile north from Stafford town centre and about two miles from Junction 14 of the M6 Motorway. The M6 provides access to Manchester and the North-West, London and the South-West by way of the M1 link and Bristol and the South-West via its connection with the M5.
The property comprises a detached integrated office and warehouse building, together with two separate ancillary annexes providing additional office and storage facilities, all located within an enclosed surfaced yard extending in total to approximately 0.40 acres (0.16 hectares).
The availability of the premises provides an ideal opportunity for a purchaser interested in acquiring a site suitable for owner occupier or investment purposes in a market characterised by limited supply.