Retail Unit 2, Staffordshire Place, Tipping Street, Stafford
- Restaurant/Hot Food
- Now Let
- £28,000 per annum
1,775 sq.ft. (164.9 sq.m.)
- Suitable for a variety of uses including as a café, bar or restaurant
- Opposite Verso Lounge and close to the public library
- Part of the County Council’s headquarters block
- Close to new Riverside shopping development
- Planning consent for external seating
- Rates relief up to April 2021
The property forms part of the County Council's headquarters complex, is prominently situated in Stafford town centre on the north side of South Walls at its junction with Tipping Street, adjacent to WOLVERHAMPTON UNIVERSITY'S REGIONAL LEARNING CENTRE and opposite the VERSO LOUNGE bar and the public library.
The new Riverside Shopping Centre is close by where PRIMARK, MARKS & SPENCER, OUTFIT and other nationally known multiple retailers are represented.
The property provides accommodation arranged on the ground floor with a sizeable L-shaped sales area, extensive plate glass window frontages on three sides and a rear section leading to staff and toilet facilities.
The premises have been previously used as a cafe and dessert shop and their availability offers an ideal opportunity for a retailer to acquire a town centre presence with a large office workforce on the doorstep in an attractive plaza setting with outside seating during business hours.