22 Stafford Street, Stafford
- To Let
- £9,950 per annum
585 sq.ft. (54.35 sq.m.)
- Available for immediate occupation
- Just off main shopping thoroughfare
- Close to Sports Direct, Home Bargains, Iceland and British Heart
- Corner position
- Frontages to Stafford Street and Princes Street
- Suitable for a variety of trades
- Rates free subject to tenant qualification
The property occupies a secondary corner trading position in Stafford town centre just off the main shopping thoroughfare and on the north side of the pedestrianised Stafford Street at its junction with Princes Street.
Branches of multiple retailers in this northern part of the town centre include SPORTS DIRECT, HOME BARGAINS, ICELAND and BRITISH HEART.
The premises form part of a three-storey retail and office development and provide a large ground floor sales area with extensive aluminium and glazed frontages on two sides together with the benefit of rear servicing access.
The property has previously been used as a vapping shop but would be equally suitable for a wide variety of alternative trades or possibly for a non-retail usage subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant local authority.