6 Lower Brook Street, Rugeley
- To Let
- £25,000 per annum
1,415 sq.ft. (131.46 sq.m.)
3,355 sq.ft. (311.69 sq.m.)
- Retail area - 1,415 sq.ft. (131.45 sq.m.)
- Ancillary upper floor space extending to 1,940 sq.ft. (180.22 sq.m.)
- Available for immediate occupation
- Previously a branch of Costa Coffee
- Adjacent to New Look
- Opposite Card Factory and Peacocks
- Close to British Heart, Savers, Greggs, Betfred, Wrights Pies and Nationwide
The property is prominently situated in Rugeley town centre on the west side of Lower Brook Street between its junctions with Brook Square and Market Square and close to a number of national multiple retailers including NEW LOOK, CARD FACTORY, PEACOCKS, BETFRED, BRITISH HEART, SAVERS, GREGGS and WRIGHTS PIES.
The property forms part of a terraced row of buildings and is of three-storey brick and tile construction providing an extensive retail area on the ground floor, fitted with a timber and glazed shopfront, together with staff, storage and ancillary facilities at first and second floor levels.
The premises have previously been used as a branch of Costa Coffee but would be suitable for a wide variety of alternative types of trading subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant local authority.