8-10 Lower Brook Street, Rugeley
- For Sale / To Let
- Offers in region of £300,000
- £25,000 per annum
4,385 sq.ft. (407.38 sq.m.)
- Retail area - 2,285 sq.ft. (212.28 sq.m.)
- Available for immediate occupation
- Potential restaurant/café use
- Previously a branch of New Look
- Opposite Card Factory and Peacocks
- Close to British Heart, Savers, Greggs, Betfred, Wrights Pies and Nationwide
The property is prominently situated in Rugeley town centre on the west side of Lower Brook Street between its junctions with Brook Square and Market Square and close to a number of national multiple retailers including CARD FACTORY, PEACOCKS, BETFRED, BRITISH HEART, SAVERS, GREGGS and WRIGHTS PIES.
The property forms part of a terraced row of buildings and is of two-storey brick and tile construction providing an extensive retail area on the ground floor, fitted with an aluminium and glazed shopfront, together with staff, storage and ancillary facilities at first floor level.
The premises have previously been used as a branch of New Look but would be suitable for a wide variety of alternative types of trading subject to any planning consent considered appropriate by the relevant local authority.